Pet Policy and Local Veterinarians
- No aggressive breeds (Pit bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers) or constantly barking dogs allowed.
- Up to three dogs per RV. (No weight limit on breeds.)
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Horses welcome!!! Boarding available, too. Pastures for overnight guests or long term stays.
- Pets are not allowed in any park buildings or rentals, except the park office.
- Owners of dogs MUST pick up after their pets, including in the orchard.
- DO NOT walk your dog thru OTHER’S RV sites.
- DO NOT leave dogs tied up outside when you are not home or OVERNIGHT.
- DO NOT walk in the orchards when deer are present .
- DO NOT walk your dog or let it run loose inside the fenced area around the club house.
- DO NOT let your dog in the horse pasture.
- DO NOT keep your pets tied up or outside in pens, kennels or RV storage compartments.
Boarding available for overnight and long term stays. Contact us for details.
Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic (830) 896-6507 Address: 1516 Sidney Baker, Kerrville, Texas 78028
Town and Country Animal Hospital (830) 367-5316 Address: 2710 Junction Hwy., Kerrville, Texas 78025
Ingram Veterinary Clinic (830) 367-2230 Address: 123 Hwy 39 Ingram, Texas 78025
This page is dedicated to Molly and Ernie. Good bye our sweet friends, we will miss you both.