Pet Policy and Local Veterinarians
- DUE TO INSURANCE PURPOSES THESE DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED: PIT BULLS, ROTTWEILERS, GERMAN SHEPERDS, HUSKIES, ALASKAN MALAMUTES, DOBERMAN PINSCHERS, CHOW CHOW, PRESA CANARIO, BOXERS, AND DALMATIONS.
- Up to three dogs per RV. (No weight limit on breeds.)
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in any park buildings or rentals, except the park office.
- Owners of dogs MUST pick up after their pets, including in the orchard.
- DO NOT walk your dog thru OTHER’S RV sites.
- DO NOT leave dogs tied up outside when you are not home or OVERNIGHT.
- DO NOT walk in the orchards when deer are present .
- DO NOT walk your dog or let it run loose inside the fenced area around the club house.
- DO NOT let your dog in the horse pasture.
- DO NOT keep your pets tied up or outside in pens, kennels or RV storage compartments.