Pet Policy and Local Veterinarians
- No aggressive breeds (Pit bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers) or constantly barking dogs allowed.
- Up to three dogs per RV. (No weight limit on breeds.)
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Horses welcome!!! Boarding available, too. Pastures for overnight guests or long term stays.
- Pets are not allowed in any park buildings or rentals, except the park office.
- Owners of dogs MUST pick up after their pets, including in the orchard.
- DO NOT walk your dog thru OTHER’S RV sites.
- DO NOT leave dogs tied up outside when you are not home or OVERNIGHT.
- DO NOT walk in the orchards when deer are present .
- DO NOT walk your dog or let it run loose inside the fenced area around the club house.
- DO NOT let your dog in the horse pasture.
- DO NOT keep your pets tied up or outside in pens, kennels or RV storage compartments.
Boarding available for overnight and long term stays. Contact us for details.